- Buy 3 for €10,40 each and save 5%
- Buy 5 for €9,86 each and save 10%
Returning products(14 days to change your mind)
Customer service, e-mail:
Customer service: +31 (0)85-060209909:00-17:00 hrs / mon-fri
Reliable guarantees!At least 12 months warranty
The UYN Community Mask fabrics not only protect mouth caps. They are made of premium, lightweight material which makes them very comfortable to wear, very hardwearing, moisture regulating and of course very good looking. Optimal properties, packaged in a fine end product.
Why a mouth mask?
To protect yourself and others against Covid-19 / Corona, wearing a face mask is no superfluous luxury. It prevents the transmission of infected cells by blocking droplets from coughing, sneezing and talking. When sneezing, virus droplets can reach a speed of about 45 metres per second. Without a mouth mask they fly quite far. In addition, a comfortable mouth mask in the snow is extra fine because direct cold is somewhat held back. These UYN mouth masks bring some extra warmth but can be used in combination with a scarf, hat and ski helmet.
Quality is so important
Most fabric mouth caps are made of cotton or polyester, fabrics that absorb moisture and dirt. As a result, they are quickly dirty and cannot be worn for more than a few hours. UYN mouth masks are made of TexLyte Nano Fabric (polypropylene) which is dirt-repellent, does not absorb moisture and has a heat-regulating effect. As a result, they stay clean longer and do not become a sweaty, sticky mess. In order to be able to spend the whole day with a mouth cap, the comfort must be optimal. Our UYN mouthpieces are ergonomically shaped and slightly elastic so that they perfectly fit the contours of the face. They are also super light: no less than 50% lighter than cotton, 34% lighter than polyester and 20% lighter than nylon, making it easy to wear a UYN Community Mask for a long time.
- Washable fabric mouth mask (60°)
- Made of lightweight TexLyte Nano Fabric (polypropylene)
- Highly wear-resistant, washable indefinitely
- Better fit due to elastic parts around nose and neck
- Ergonomically shaped, very comfortable
- Moisture regulating and fast drying so less fogging of spectacle lenses
- Skin friendly
- Breathes freely: extra-fine at mouth and nose
- Suitable for sports
- Lightweight: 50% lighter than cotton
- Sustainable: production costs 30% less energy
- TexLyte Nano fabric does not adhere to moisture and dirt
note: for hygienic reasons, mouth caps cannot be returned.
|Ergonomic design||Yes, perfect fit|
|Material||TexLyte Nano - Polypropylene|
|Wear resistance||2,5 x slijtvas2.5 x more wear-resistant than cottonter dan katoen|
|Washable||Yes, at 60°|
|Certification||Oekotex Standard 100 and Bluesign|