Naturally, we hope that you are satisfied with the products you have ordered. If you would like to return (part of) your order, that is no problem. At GolfDriver.nl you can return your order within the legal period of 14 days. For this we charge no additional fee although the shipping costs for returns are always for your own account unless we have made a mistake but that rarely happens.
How does returning works?
- Returning is possible within 14 days after receipt of your order.
- The product must be in new condition (For golf clubs this means that they are unused!)
- Please pack the product to be returned securely.
- Please include (a copy of) the packing slip so we can see who it came from.
- Original packaging should be included, as much as possible.
- Shipping costs for returns are at your own expense.
- The following articles 6, 7 and 8 of our General Conditions apply (drawn up by Stichting Webshop Keurmerk and Stichting Consuwijzer).
GolfDriver Europe BV
Attn. department returns
ARTICLE 6 - Right of withdrawal on GolfDriver.nl - St. Webshop Keurmerk
On delivery of products:
1. When purchasing products, the consumer has the possibility of dissolving the contract without giving reasons during fourteen days. This period starts the day after receipt of the product by or on behalf of the consumer.
2. During this period the consumer will handle the product and packaging with care. He will only unpack or use the product to the extent necessary to judge whether he wishes to keep the product. If he exercises his right of withdrawal, he will return the product with all accessories supplied and - if reasonably possible - in the original condition and packaging to the entrepreneur, in accordance with the reasonable and clear instructions provided by the entrepreneur. In case of delivery of services:
3. When services are supplied, the consumer has the option of dissolving the agreement without giving reasons for a period of at least fourteen days starting on the day of entering into the agreement.
4. To make use of his right of withdrawal, the consumer will comply with the reasonable and clear instructions provided by the entrepreneur in the offer and / or at the latest on delivery.
ARTICLE 7 - Costs in case of withdrawal
1. If the consumer makes use of his right of withdrawal, he is responsible for the maximum costs of return shipment.
2. If the consumer has paid an amount, the entrepreneur will refund this amount as soon as possible, but no later than 30 days after the return or withdrawal.
ARTICLE 8 - Exclusion of the right of withdrawal
1. If the consumer does not have a right of withdrawal, this can only be excluded by the entrepreneur if the entrepreneur clearly in the offer, at least in time for the conclusion of the agreement, has stated.
2. Exclusion of the right of withdrawal is only possible for products: a. that have been created by the entrepreneur in accordance with the specifications of the consumer; b. that are clearly of a personal nature (GolfDriver.nl: such as products that have been provided with adjusted specifications at the request of the customer); c. which cannot be returned due to their nature; d. which spoil or age quickly; e. the price of which is subject to fluctuations on the financial market over which the entrepreneur has no influence; f. for single newspapers and magazines; g. for audio and video recordings and computer software of which the consumer has broken the seal.
3. Exclusion of the right of withdrawal is only possible for services: a. concerning accommodation, transport, restaurant establishments or leisure activities to be performed on a certain date or during a certain period; b. of which the delivery has started with the consumer's explicit consent before the period for reflection has expired; c. concerning betting and lotteries. If you have any questions, please contact us.